Here are some places I’ve gathered, and part of my buck list, that would be interesting for people who are into nature, animals and vegan food.
- Territorio de Zaguates is a place to go hiking with loose rescued dogs on a large property.
- Yellow Stone National Park is in the United States, and a park I’ve wanted to visit for long time!
- Dog Park Bark Inn is a hotel in the shape of beagle.
- GreenSpace Cafe serves vegan food in Ferndale, MI.
- Arashiyama is my most recent addition. It’s a forest in Japan!